Home  |  Sitemap  |  A A A
Church of the Holy Advent
Episcopal Church

Facilities

 
The Church of the Holy Advent's property consists of three main buildings: 

The Church was built in 1876 and offers a lovely and peaceful space in which to worship God.  Stained glass windows contribute to its beauty.

 

Directly behind the church is the Norma Hull Parish Hall where hospitality is enjoyed following the 10:00 service each Sunday, and where various parish gatherings take place throughout the year.  The hall is equipped with a kitchen and is available for private use (see the details and application for use listed here). The lower level houses the Rector's office, the Church Secretary's office, the Archives office, and also includes classroom and meeting space.

 

The Rectory, a classic colonial home, is next door to the church and the building serves as a part-time home to our Rector, as well as providing meeting space for parish groups.  Prior to Fr. Larom's arrival, the building served as home to a refugee family.